SIMPLY AUTO MINI RECHARGEABLE COMPRESSOR
Part Number: MAC01
Battery powered handheld design, inflate in 5-6 minutes from 0-30psi(175R13 Tyre). Rapid inflate up to 150psi, Versatile USB Charging, 4 preset inflation modes, ease of use with LCD display and LED light portable handheld design.
- PORTABLE HANDHELD DESIGN – our practical Mini Rechargeable Air Compressor is incredibly compact measuring 135mm high, 85mm wide by 45mm depth. A great reason to have this reliably well-engineered compressor that won’t take up any storage space in your vehicle, home or workplace.
- INFLATE IN 5-6 MINUTES FROM 0-30PSI (175R13 TYRE) – our powerful and extremely light Mini Rechargeable Air Compressor’s motor is able to reassuringly inflate for example a 175r13 tyre in 5-6 minutes from 0-30PSI.
- RAPID INFLATE UP TO 150PSI – despite its compact size, this rechargeable compressor motor is able to inflate up to an impressive 150 PSI. With the inclusion of three different screw-in nozzle adaptors that generously come supplied, you’ll be able to inflate and maintain a wide range of items other than tyres.
- VERSATILE USB CHARGING – trouble-free charging can easily be completed by using the 75cm USB charging cable that’s included. USB charging this mini compressor allows you the versatility to top up the built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery using any USB port whether that’s in your car, from your computer or adapted wall socket.
- 4 PRESET INFLATION MODES – to help save you time, this mini compressor has switchable preset modes to inflate car tyres, motorbike tyres, bicycle tyres and sports balls. The preset inflation values can easily be adjusted using the responsive +/- toggle buttons to achieve the recommended fully inflated pressure value you are after.
- EASE OF USE WITH LCD DISPLAY AND LED LIGHT – effortlessly switch the pressure reading between PSI, BAR, KPA or Kg/cm² on the distinctively clear monochrome LCD display. And if conditions are quite dark, you can continue to use the mini compressor with the energy-efficient and bright LED light integrated right next to the inflation socket.
|Country of Origin